In 2015 Stanley Grange was saved from closure by the long-established Friends and Family Forum at Stanley Grange. After receiving our official charitable status in 2014 the Stanley Grange Community Association was born and we officially opened up our membership.
Although today we have developed beyond the historical Friends and Family Forum, the vast majority of our members are still relatives of people living at Stanley Grange. Together we are committed to making Stanley Grange an even more vibrant and exciting place to live.
Working in partnership with Future Directions (our chosen on-site care and support provider) we continue to listen to input from residents, and their families to develop a diverse range of activities both on and off site.
We are always looking for new ideas and more people to get involved in our work and we’d love it if you joined us! As a member, there are a number of ways you can get involved in our work.
• Being an active member of the Friends and Family Forum
• Providing feedback on the development plans for Stanley Grange
• Sharing your experiences of being part of the Stanley Grange community
• Attending and voting at our annual AGM
• Fundraising to support SGCA work
Membership benefits include.
• Regular updates on progress at Stanley Grange
• Invitations to SGCA events
• An invitation to our AGM (and general charity meetings)
• The opportunity to vote on the Board of Trustees
• The opportunity to stand as a Trustee yourself.
A standard one-year membership costs £1, although you can donate extra and this will go towards supporting the administration costs such as running our website and supporting our fundraising, so all other donations received can directly impact the lives of our residents.
Click here to join or renew your membership