Our partner, Future Directions CIC is a Community Interest Company providing personalised support to vulnerable adults in the community. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plant Centre Assistant to join our Stanley Grange Plant Centre Team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to play a key role in our values-driven organisation. The ideal candidate will have a can-do approach with the ability to problem solve, be able to work flexibly, have excellent organisational skills, and be able to multitask and be a team player.
Key duties will include:
· Using own expertise and knowledge to support the smooth running of the Plant Centre, including the maintenance of all plants at the Plant Centre.
· To participate in the facilitation of sessions for the people attending on a daily basis at the Plant Centre to ensure that people are supported in an effective manner.
· To support the plant centre manager to organise and plan ahead to ensure the continuation of new plants ready to use in projects or to price and sell at the Plant Centre.
· To liaise with managers and support staff to ensure that the people attending the Plant Centre are fit and well, raising any concerns with the appropriate manager.
If you feel that you can perform the above, we would love to hear from you.
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7,500.00 per year
- Gardening: 1 year (preferred)